Sarah, thank you for the invitation to see your blog and the Turtle's development. He/She was a formed shell and leg frames when I was there on March 7th. Now I see the Puget Sound map is ready to go. What amazing skill and patience you and Mark have!!!
Hi there, Alaina, Kristine, Seitu, Nicole and Deanna! I hope your work this semester is fruitful and rewarding. Deanna, I'm reading Ecovention now, too. Miss you all! Sending hugs and much love.........
Sarah, thank you for the invitation to see your blog and the Turtle's development. He/She was a formed shell and leg frames when I was there on March 7th. Now I see the Puget Sound map is ready to go. What amazing skill and patience you and Mark have!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there, Alaina, Kristine, Seitu, Nicole and Deanna! I hope your work this semester is fruitful and rewarding. Deanna, I'm reading Ecovention now, too. Miss you all! Sending hugs and much love.........