Hey guys! Nice to hear from you. Great to hear that the work is going well and you're staying busy, Sarah. Thanks again for setting this up.
I have been working mostly on the mosaic, which is coming along nicely. As you may remember, local volunteers are helping set stones. The list of volunteers grows every day...people seem to be really enjoying this project! I'm still working on the Solidarity Mural in Oly but progress there has been slow and I'm finding the collaboration on that project to be challenging...the way things go with public art, ya know!
So yes, let's post pics of our work on here and I will respond to Deanna's question just as soon as I finish editing packet two!
looking forward to seeing those turtles and new work from Deanna!
nicole
Nicole, I am experimenting with posting to gauge what may be happening with Deanna's attempts. Also, how did your packet go? Apparently my photos within the document are too big in dpi I guess, and I have to break it up into pieces to send it. I didn't receive Seitu's specifications about packets, did you?
ReplyDelete--Sarah