Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello Nicole

Nicole, I'm glad you logged in. What have you been doing? Did you get the link I sent you for the mural in Portland? That was awhile ago.

To all: I am in a great show at Studio West in Eugene, OR. The link is http://www.visitstudiowest.com/Home.html
Also, I am working for the U.S. Census and I walk around a lot. I have knocked on a lot of doors in PT and found neighborhoods I didn't even know about. It's great to get to know this place even better.
Mark and I are going to make an ambitious proposal for a U of Hawaii call for art in Hilo. It may be crazy, but I want it.
I will download photos of the progress of our turtle commission when I have a bit more time. For now, I'm off to knock on more doors. ---Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment