Tuesday, April 21, 2009

thanks, but...

Thanks'y'all ... but no. When I use the comment box (and have tried dozens of times), it just disappears when I click "post". I've cleared my cache and cookies, I'm using a "google account" profile, enabled comments on my own posts ... but even if I try to comment on a post/thread which I started, the comment just poofs away.

There is a button for "hide comments" or "show comments". You've all been able to leave comments on my posts, can you leave them on Sarah's or Nicole's ??

I can start new threads, but it makes the conversations messier .... we want to dialogue.

So sorry for the hassle, please send other suggestions ??
share the love, deanna

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that this method has been frustrating for you. I experimented by commenting to Nicole. When I pressed "post comment" it poofed to the spot above this box.
    How did your second packet go? I have been having trouble e-mailing photos within the packet. Beautiful weather, yes? We should get together--go to the beach. How 'bout it?

    ReplyDelete