
Here is the poster for my practicum which is as a coordinator for an annual fundraising event called Chair Affair. Showing also are some of the chairs and tables gathered so far. The event is this Saturday night. I do a lot of e-mailing, meetings, and asking for favors. Today, I picked up an unusual chair from a wood worker who didn't have time to deliver. I fill in the spaces in my organizing grid just about daily. I'll let you all know how it went. The event is featured in this week's local newspaper entertainment section and my name was mentioned.
credits: poster by Joel Burns
chairs and tables by: Laurie McClave, Lee Katzenbach & Jesse Joshua Watson
If I may comment on my own posting--as a p.s., here is a weblink to look at as well
ReplyDeletehttp://ptartscape.com/Events/ChairAffair/ChairAffair.html
This is a great practicum. Thanks for sharing the poster and some of the chairs. Nice!
ReplyDeleteI love the Chair Affair and the wonderful variations that have arrived for auction. What a fun, collaborative practicum (besides the undaunting work behind-the-scenes). I hope your community turnout was more than you hoped for.
ReplyDelete