Maybe you have seen the documentary "The Real Dirt on Farmer John" or read his book,
"The Real Dirt on Vegetables." Well, Thursday - following another interview - I talked my sister into driving 15 minutes out of the way to go by the Learning Center of Angelic Organics.
www.angelicorganics.com It was quiet...no workshops going on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ann, you're a real blogging pro. It took me awhile just to learn how to post photos. So what happened after the film ran out?
ReplyDeleteOh, we drove on down the road and circled back. Since it was gravel, it was hard to tell if continuing on would eventually reach the highway. When we came back, we noticed someone mowing at the stone house across from the entrance to the Learning Center and wondered if it was Farmer John. Remember at the end of the film, a house was reclaimed and added. As he walked through, he told of one room being where his mother taught school long ago. Anyway, he was heading away from us, and I didn't want to intrude (well, I DID, but I didn't). My sister was generous in being willing to go out of the way on this little adventure after my interview at a school near there. It was such a beautiful day. When I got home, I checked the website and applied for an opening there.
ReplyDelete