Seitu will see a 6-page reflection of the Chair Affair. Here, I will summarize.
There were about 300 people who streamed in throughout the night. We made about $4000, which is good for around here. Deanna and Jessica came to the event. It was a great party. The jazz trio was hot. We served wine and lots of food, which didn't run out though there was only bread, cheese, herb tea and sparkling water left at the end. We sold 25 chairs and tables, including my daughter's, which sold for $100. I think I am still tired 4 days later. --Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations, Sarah! What a turnout. I hope you get some well-deserved R&R very soon. What a party!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was a great party, people jammed in all the hallways of a beautiful old brick building. My favorite chair was the one painted by Ruby (Sarah's daughter)... very elegant !!
ReplyDeleteExcellent fundraiser, Sarah !!! - deanna